Senior Lending Specialist
Corporate & FI Lending Czech Republic (CFIL CZ) & Structured Finance Czech Republic (SF CZ) have challenging opportunities available for an ambitious professional.
The Wholesale Banking Lending team in ING Czech Republic has a challenging opportunity available for an ambitious professional.
The team is responsible for the bank’s lending strategy across the various market segments relevant for ING in the Czech republic. This includes lending to the largest Czech Corporations (PAM) , subsidiaries of foreign multinationals (LAM) as well as structured finance, project finance, acquisition finance and real estate finance transactions.
We lead the structuring and execution of all lending transactions for existing and new clients while maintaining a healthy credit portfolio. The team consists of a group of highly motivated professionals that work closely together with Global Sector Lending Teams, Relationship Managers (PAM/LAM), Risk Management, Legal, Transaction Services, Client Service Delivery, Syndications, Lending Operations and other ING businesses.
The Senior Lending Specialist will pro-actively take responsibility in the areas of origination, execution and portfolio management for a designated portfolio of Clients and Sector(s) as appropriate with his/her level of expertise and will cooperate closely with other team members, other departments and across the international network of ING.
The role involves:
- Assessing and dimensioning the business potential of current, newly acquired and target customers;
- Performing financial analyses as well as company and sector related research;
- Leading the structuring and execution of new transactions;
- Preparing and writing credit applications;
- Advising on economic capital, risk weighted assets, transaction economics (Green Light process);
- Preparing credit ratings;
- Maintaining the data quality of lending files as well as administration and operational tasks around the existing portfolio;
- Developing a day to day working relationship with Global Sector Lending teams, Relationship Managers, Client Service delivery Account Management, Legal, Risk Management, Syndications, Operations and the ING network.;
- Ensuring adherence to all applicable lending policies
As a Senior Lending Specialist:
- You will be designated to a specific portfolio of clients and/or sector(s) for which you will be responsible for execution of new lending transactions, annual reviews and modifications (in close cooperation with other team members depending on nature of client and proposal);
- In this role, you will identify and respond to the needs of existing and prospective clients on lending products, while identifying possible cross-sell opportunities in close cooperation with colleagues across the international network of ING;
- You will be required to build close professional relationships with clients eligible for lending products;
- You are responsible for the accurate, efficient and timely execution of credit files related to the various lending products as well as financial markets and transaction services products requiring credit limits;
- You will prepare, discuss and conclude term sheets and loan documentation with clients, incl. cooperation with other team members as may be appropriate;
- You will be responsible for monitoring the credit profile of your designated clients (including covenant calculations) and initiating appropriate actions in case of deteriorating credit quality.
- You will provide further support to the Lending team as appropriate.
- An ambitious professional with a university degree or equivalent with 7+ years of work experience in the financial sector, preferably within a lending or credit risk related environment;
- A candidate will have excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail and a can-do attitude;
- Strong team player;
- Solution orientated;
- Pro-active with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in Czech;
- Demonstrable financial modeling skills and experience with lending documentation as well as acquisition finance, project finance and/or syndicated finance.
What do we offer:
- The position involves contacts with many different ING departments & clients as well as ING’s strong international network. We operate at the heart of ING’s wholesale banking franchise in the Czech Republic providing many opportunities for further career advancement. This environment provides excellent opportunities for a talented individual to gain experience in a high-paced and international environment;
- The position is full time for 40 hours a week and based in Prague;
- Daily use of English language;
- Possibility of personal and professional development;
- Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, Makro card for employees etc.).
Please send us your CV in English by clicking on button "odpovedet"
We look forward to receiving your responses!
KontaktING Česká republika