Junior Lending Specialist
Corporate & FI Lending Czech Republic (CFIL CZ) & Structured Finance Czech Republic (SF CZ) have challenging opportunities available for an ambitious professional.
The Departments are responsible for the bank’s lending strategy in the Corporate Clients & FI segment which includes the largest Czech Corporations (PAM) as well as subsidiaries of foreign multinationals (LAM), as well as for Structured Finance Transactions.
We lead the structuring and execution of all lending transactions for existing and new clients while maintaining a healthy credit portfolio. The teams consists of a group of highly motivated professionals that work closely together with Global Structured Finance and Real Estate Finance Teams, Corporate Clients Relationship Managers (PAM/LAM), Risk Management, Legal, Transaction Services, Client Service Delivery, Syndications, Lending Operations and other ING businesses.
The Junior Lending Specialist will actively take responsibility in the areas of origination, execution and portfolio management for a designated portfolio of Clients and Sector(s) as appropriate with his/her level of seniority and expertise and will cooperate closely with other team members, other departments and across the international network of ING.
The position is based in Prague.
Your Role Involves:
- Assessing and dimensioning the business potential of current, newly acquired and target customers;
- Perform financial analyses as well as company and sector related research;
- Prepare and write credit applications ;
- Depending on experience lead or provide support towards structuring and execution of new transactions;
- Advise on economic capital, risk weighted assets, transaction economics (Green Light process);
- Prepare credit ratings;
- Maintain data quality of lending files;
- Administration and operational tasks around the existing portfolio;
- Developing a day to day working relationship with Global Structured Finance teams, Corporate Clients Relationship Managers, Client Service delivery Account Management, Legal, Risk Management, Syndications, Operations and the ING network;
- Ensure adherence to all applicable lending policies.
As a Lending Specialist within CFIL CZ & SF CZ:
- You will be designated to a specific portfolio of clients and/or sector(s) for which you will be responsible for execution of new lending transactions, annual reviews and modifications (in close cooperation with other team members depending on nature of client and proposal);
- In this role, you will identify and respond to needs of existing and prospective clients on lending products, while identifying possible cross-sell opportunities in close cooperation with colleagues across the international network of ING;
- You will be required to build close professional relationships with mono-product customers (typically either SF or REF) as well as the multi-product customers eligible for lending products;
- You will be responsible for the accurate, efficient and timely execution of credit files;
- You will prepare, discuss and conclude term sheets and loan documentation with clients, including cooperation with other team members as may be appropriate;
- You will be responsible for monitoring the credit profile of your designated clients (including covenant calculations) and initiating appropriate actions in case of deteriorating credit quality.;
- You will provide further support to the CFIL CZ & SF CZ teams as appropriate.
Who We Are Looking For?
- An ambitious professional with a university degree or equivalent with 2-5 years of work experience in the financial sector, preferably within a lending or credit risk related environment;
- A candidate will have excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail and a can-do attitude;
- Strong team player;
- Solution orientated;
- Pro-active with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in Czech;
- Demonstrable Financial modeling skills and experience with lending documentation are a plus.
What Do We Offer:
- The position involves contacts with many different ING departments & clients as well as ING’s strong international network. We operate at the heart of ING’s wholesale banking franchise in the Czech Republic providing many opportunities for further career advancement. This environment provides excellent opportunities for a talented individual to gain experience in a high-paced and international environment.
- The position is full time for 40 hours a week;
- Daily use of English;
- Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, Makro card for employees etc.).
Send us your CV in English by clicking a button "odpovedet"!
We look forward to receiving your applications.
KontaktING Česká republika