Senior Public Affairs and PR
- You will be responsible for intensive cooperation with external stakeholders: Czech Banking Association, Ministries, Chambers of Commerce, Media, etc.;
- You may influence stakeholders on specific communication policy or legislation proposals;
- You will be responsible for communication with media;
- By regular cooperation you will propose and manage the effective content of cooperation with stakeholders;
- You will organize or attend the meetings and events related to public affairs and communication agenda;
- You will do regular monitoring of the information covering activities and outcomes of stakeholders;
- You will provide a follow up to stakeholders and provide information update internally to ING, you will cooperate on it with other experts from bank;
- If needed you will arrange ad hoc meetings with CEO or other members of ING board;
- You will be part of corporate communication department.
What We Require:
- 5 years of experience at public affairs and communication
- Bank background is required;
- Ability to execute content;
- English spoken and written on advanced level.
What We Offer:
- Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market;
- Possibility of personal and professional development;
- Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, Makro card for employees etc.);
- Opportunity to gain experience in banking and international institution;
- Daily use of English language.
Send us your CV in English by clicking on button "odpovedet"!
We look forward to receiving your applications.
KontaktING Česká republika