IT Business Analyst
Responsible for identifying and documenting requirements and analysing these requirements from a business vs. IT perspective as well as analysing current application landscape and performing requirements impact analysis. They define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions) and work with the client and the Architect to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution requirements. Employee acts in line with all internal policies and performs also other tasks assigned to him/her by his/her manager.
• Perform IT Business Analyst and IT Systems Analyst duties as a part of a team on medium to large projects. Additionally, perform some PM duties on small to medium projects and deliverables.
• Partner with business owners to define needs and initiate solution development.
• Lead requirements gathering, analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, feasible, traceable, unambiguous, verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
• Participate in requirements prioritization.
• Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and quality requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those who must base their work on the requirements.
• Elicit and document requirements using various applicable tools and methodologies.
• Lead discussions and design sessions to involve the appropriate resources in decisions concerning UIs, data flows, data integrity, and data integration.
• Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, system & technical requirements, and other nonfunctional requirements.
• Conducting research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and it not, whether new solutions are feasible.
• Assisting the Quality Assurance team to ensure that requirement documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed.
• Facilitating implementation of new functionality through the Change Management process by working with the business and technology to develop implementation plans.
• Work with technology developers, test teams, and Change Management through the entire project life cycle.
• Manage expectations of the business stakeholders.
• Provide weekly status reporting.
• Manage approved projects through project life cycle when a Project Manager is not engaged.
• Manage the project change control process when a Project Manager is not engaged.
• University or high-school degree.
• Minimal 3 years experiences in financial institution IT department.
• Fluent Czech and English both spoken and written.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis.
• Strong analytical and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications.
• Investment line of business experience is highly desired.
• Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups.
• Excellent in working with MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, MS Power Point.
• Thorough understanding of the System Development Life Cycle.
• Project Management and analytic skills.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
• Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and handle multiple issues at one time.
• Ability to set priorities among competing demands.
• Customer focus mindset.
• Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
• Possibility of personal and professional development
• Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, Makro card for employees etc.)
• Opportunity to gain experience in banking and international institution
• Daily use of English language
KontaktING Česká republika