IT Infrastructure Specialist (Oracle/Linux)
Are you an experienced Oracle/Linux professional? Do you speak English and Czech fluently? Are you looking for a new career challenge, where you can bring value, be satisfied and further develop your skills? If so, then ING Bank´s IT department is looking just for you!
- Linux administration (RHEL6);
- Oracle administration running on RHEL;
- Backups, patching, vulnerability management, change and service requests implementation;
- Optimization, capacity management;
Following skills are considered a plus:
- SAN, Networking, Vmware;
- Windows server, MSSQL.
What We Require:
- 2+ years of professional experience in Oracle and Linux administration;
- IT and information security background (vulnerability and penetration testing, network security development) is a big advantage for you;
- Experience of working in financial institution is a big advantage for you;
- Fluent English and Czech language skills required (written and spoken);
- Self-awareness, communicativeness, independence and be result oriented;
- Resistance to stress, problem analysis and judgment, attention to detail (accuracy);
- Team player.
What We Offer:
- Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
- Possibility of personal and professional development
- Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, Makro card for employees etc.)
- Opportunity to gain experience in banking and international institution
- Daily use of English language
KontaktING Česká republika