Head of Financial & Regulatory Reporting
Responsibility for the Financial and Regulatory reporting towards the Czech National Bank, ING Bank, N.V., Amsterdam, and other (international) regulators and institutions related to banking and leasing activities of ING in the Czech Republic.
Daily managing of the Financial and Regulatory reporting team.
Tracking changes in financial and regulatory reporting, local GAAP and IFRS, monitoring the implementation of all regulatory and group requirements for financial and regulatory reporting, as well as compliance of internal procedures and processes with these requirements.
Supporting the work process of the unit, creating conditions for timely and correct reporting to the Czech National Bank and the main shareholder in accordance with the terms established by law or within ING.
Advising other departments of the Bank on the reflection of banking transactions in the reporting in accordance with the standards of IFRS and Local GAAP.
Interaction with external auditors.
- Supervises processes and data flows leading to financial and regulatory reports
- Performs data reconciliations between source and target reporting systems
- Prepares analytical review and challenges the reported outcome
- Manages and ensure smooth statutory and internal audit process
- Complies with CAS, IFRS and ING policies and guidelines, creates and follows internal procedures
- Regularly reviews and reassesses procedures in F&R Reporting dept.
- Manages and prepares Regulatory reporting (CNB, CSU, AKAT, CBA, etc.)
- Is responsible for Annual report creation and its audit
- Performs ad-hoc analysis
- Cooperation with Head Office reporting team
- Reviews product approvals from Finance point of view
- Coordinates regulatory reporting projects, implements regulatory changes
- Contributes to accounting and tax projects
- Cooperates within the bank with front office and back office departments and Head Office
Planning and Organization
- Organizes workload within the team.
- Develops team members
- University level education (preferably with major in Finance)
- At least 5 years relevant job experience in financial or regulatory reporting and at least 2 years in financial institution, financial services company or accounting and tax advisory company
- Experience with team leadership or pre-requisites to lead a team
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards (CAS and IFRS)
- Good knowledge/interest in the banking business
- Good understanding of banking regulations is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Czech
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Is adaptable
- Is a team-player
- Has an independent critical attitude
- Has a strong customer focus
- Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
- Possibility of personal and professional development
- Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, Makro card for employees etc.)
- Opportunity to gain experience in banking and international institution
- Daily use of English language
KontaktING Česká republika