IT Application Specialist
- Reviews functional specifications for new applications and upgrades.
- Assists with the creation of functional specifications.
- Interacts with business users and software vendors to troubleshoot installation and implementation issues.
- Communicates problems and problem resolutions to upstream support levels to improve ongoing services delivery.
- Maintains documentation of configurations and changes.
- Conducts orientation to new users regarding utilization of the application/software.
- Assists users to isolate possible problems in the application/software after implementation.
• Coordinates with the application vendor/development team to resolve problems and trouble tickets
• Tests and controls changes in the production environment.
- University or high-school degree, or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a financial institution IT department.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a lead IT Specialist role, working on projects is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Technologies, applications support.
- Advanced experience with shell scripting (PowerShell, CMD), Python, Windows Scheduler, Cyber Ark (advantage).
- Intermediate (or better) knowledge of database models (MS SQL, Oracle), incl. scripting.
- Intermediate (or better) knowledge of application architecture models.
- Advanced experience with transfer mechanisms and protocols (MFT/XFB, SFTP, JMS/MQ, etc.), incl. scripting.
- Previous programming experience and/or work in analytical positions is an advantage.
- ITIL fundamentals.
- Excellent technical, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required.
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
- Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
- Possibility of personal and professional development
- Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, Makro card for employees etc.)
- Opportunity to gain experience in banking and international institution
- Daily use of English language
KontaktING Česká republika