- Responsible for the overall availability of SAS tools and software environments.
- Administer, maintain and tune the SAS Platform.
- Execute actions necessary to achieve and maintain optimum SAS platform performance, reliability and availability.
- Act as a SAS subject matter expert and liaison to SAS users and other stakeholders.
- Serve as an escalation point for production and/or platform issues and acts as lead liaison with SAS Technical Support to resolve outstanding issues.
- Collaborate with storage, server, LDAP, database and other IT administrators to support ongoing operations for meeting the business needs via the SAS environment.
- Manage provisioning for all SAS tools and environments, including but not limited to metadata identities, users, groups, and roles.
- Ensure the platform is positioned for compliance with ING Minimum Standards and agreed upon service levels.
- Make wise decisions regarding prioritization of work assignments. Ability to manage multiple work assignments and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Create Users, Groups and Roles.
- Create and secure folders.
- 3 years experience as a SAS System Administrator of the 9.x suite in a Windows and Linux environment performing system monitoring, log analysis, performance analysis, performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Experience in troubleshooting SAS Platform and client issues along with performing root cause analysis.
- Understand basic commands necessary to monitor SAS jobs, ability to move around in a Windows and Linux environment as required for basic functioning of SAS as well as a functional understanding of how the operating system and SAS are integrated.
- Advanced knowledge of Base SAS programming, SQL programming (i.e., use of SQL pass-through or PROC SQL), as well as the SAS Macro language for use in understanding current code and development of additional analytic solutions.
- Ability to derive SAS Metadata content and articulate the advantages/benefits of SAS Metadata content throughout the organization.
- Thorough understanding of SAS products and how they function together in a distributed environment.
- Knowledgeable of SAS data source connectivity to the following architectures: Hadoop, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Demonstrable understanding of predictive analytics, data quality, data wrangling and data management concepts.
- Understanding of server security and folder structure and how they relate to SAS folders and security.
- Experience using SAS Management Console (SMC) and monitoring Logs from within SMC.
- Experience defining Servers and changing server definitions.
- Experience creating SAS, RDBMS libraries.
- Server skills, starting and stopping servers.
- Understanding server security and folders and how they relate to SAS folders and security.
- Knowledge of SAS configuration files such as autoexec, configuration and environment files.
- Security and Authentication (related to the access of source data within SAS on the SAS servers across the different business organizations as well as SAS integration with tools such as Active Directory/LDAP/) across multiple SAS products.
- SAS/Access products and configuring to connect RDBMS servers.
- SAS/Enterprise Guide.
- SAS/Enterprise Miner.
- SAS/BASE, IML, STAT, ETS.
- SAS Visual Analytics/HPA Server.
- English written and spoken.
- Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
- Possibility of personal and professional development
- Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, Makro card for employees etc.)
- Opportunity to gain experience in banking and international institution
- Daily use of English language
KontaktING Česká republika