Senior Marketing Specialist - Mortgages
Become a part of our fresh team of enthusiastic people working on an ambitious plan to become a true challenger brand in CZ market. ING offers the best of the two worlds – big and small companies. Selected as the Best Global Bank ING shares the knowledge across the globe and has a lot of attractive options for employees within the whole group. At the same time in a very informal and friendly working environment you can actually change things. We like to challenge the status quo using innovative tools and adopting the nonconventional agile way of working. Join our adventure because within ING our people are the engine for ING´s growth and success.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be:
ING is looking for pro-active senior marketing pioneers with experience in Mortgages who want to join our adventure. In the role of marketing specialist, you (together with your colleagues) will be responsible for all the ING brand and sales strategy & execution, leading the company towards it’s ambition to become a true challenger brand in the CZ market. The key responsibilities will include defining, implementing, and managing the retail marketing strategy towards ING Bank sales goals.
The focus of this position will be on Mortgages and Consumer Lending. You will be responsible to bring these products to the market with a big bang, and ensure that the market ING develops an effective (online & broker) lead generation ecosystem.
What is a Job Content:
- Launch Mortgages & Consumer Loans in the CZ market, being responsible for developing the complete launch and distribution plan
- Development and execution of a comprehensive retail marketing plan that supports sales plan and meets the organizations financial and non-financial objectives.
- Development of a successful and creative product marketing campaigns, including ATL and BTL advertising, promotions, etc.
- Manage the media mix. (brief and challenge the media agency, contribute to the media tools choosing, control the costs, follow the media placement)
- Monitoring and evaluation of implemented projects
- Work with the Research and Business Intelligence specialist to conduct and apply a market segmentation strategy that permits to clearly define those consumer, market segments for Mortgages & CL to pursue the needs of those segments and how to best meet them.
- Manage local vendors: creative agency, media agency, DTP/graphical studio, printing house, etc.
What We Require:
- Ambitious, eager and enthusiastic product marketing expert
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in large, recognized Czech or multinational company
- Experience in (Digital) Marketing for Mortgages or Consumer Lending is an advantage
- Experience with Mortgages Brokers and financial comparison websites is an advantage
- Affinity with Digital Marketing
- Experience in marketing strategy development & execution
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Result oriented with ability to proactively initiate projects and carry them out to completion and resolution
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership. Ability to work under pressure independently as well as in cross-functional groups.
- Very good communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all company levels, including top management
- Team player, but self-motivated person, easy networking
- University degree, business or marketing
- Very organized and structured
- Fluent Czech and English
What We Offer:
- Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
- Possibility of personal and professional development
- Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, Makro card for employees etc.)
- Opportunity to gain experience in banking and international institution
- Daily use of English language
KontaktING Česká republika