Are you willing to gain knowledge within a law department of an international bank? Are you a university student finishing your law studies or a fresh graduate? And are you searching for a job where you will be finally able to start your professional law career?
We offer you a participation in the Trainee Program of ING Bank Czech Republic within its Legal Department which is intended for highly motivated candidates to help them start their professional career and at the same time to gain prospective and well-prepared candidates for potential future positions within ING Bank CR.
What are we expecting?
- Being a fresh graduate or a university law student of 4th/5th year
- Having a strong focus on commercial/financial law topics
- Fluency in Czech and in English languages, also having decent knowledge of legal English
- PC Knowledge of MS Office
- Core Competencies: self-aware, execution driven, pro-activeness, very good communication skills and customer (internal and/or external) focus
- Ability to use school knowledge in practice
- Possibility to work at least 20 hours per week on the regular basis
Why to apply?
- Responsible to support lawyers and other staff at Legal department ING Bank N.V., Prague Branch (the "Bank"), in particular in legal risk related affairs within wholesale banking and retail banking areas and other general corporate issues of the Bank (“Bank” includes also activities of ING Lease CR (currently in maintenance mode))
- Drafts and finalizes treasury, loan and other applicable documentation for relevant front-office departments of the Bank in cooperation with member of Legal department. Reports to Head of Legal on a regular basis regarding the progress of documentation drafting and other issues/projects
- Provides support to Legal department in other paralegal activities (researching, monitoring of legislation etc.)
- Maintains “documentation library” (for applicable documentation templates) of the Bank
- Maintains and manages other legal documents important for operation of the Bank (incl. extracts from commercial registry, licenses, powers of attorney etc.)
- Procedures must be observed and the person must familiarize him/herself with credit risk manuals, compliance manual, bilateral credit documentation and local treasury agreements policies and other policies, guidances and checklists published by ING legal community
- Takes part in various internal projects (locally as well as globally driven), if applicable
- Getting know of a corporate strategy and internal culture of ING Bank CR
- Close cooperation with the high professional of ING Bank on a daily basis
- Quick start of your career, development of your professional knowledge and soft skills
- Daily use of English, working in an international environment.
What do we offer to you?
- Employment contract for definite period of one year. Then in case of mutual satisfaction and based on the actual personnel situation and allocated headcount we may offer you an employment contract for indefinite period
- You will be eligible to a salary amounting to a common university graduate's salary on the market
- Internal trainings
- 20 hours per week (ideally 4x5hrs)
- Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible cafeteria benefits, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, etc.)
- Pleasant and non-smoking working place in Prague 9
If you are interested, please send us your CV and your cover letter in English language via the button "Odpovědět" below. If you meet our basic criteria, you will be invited to a personnel interview.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
KontaktING Česká republika