IT Enterprise Architect
An architect’s purpose is to develop, advise on and execute the architecture policy, standards and/or strategy of the assigned domains/areas. Architect is accountable for explaining the “why” of the design decisions from an outside-in perspective and from an intra-enterprise perspective. Delivers future state architectures and roadmaps and is able to explain the “what” and “when”. Architect is accountable for creating guidance, documents and explains the “how”. Ensures that solutions are built according to designs and principles.
- Perform Architect duties as a part of a team on medium to large projects.
- Understand client needs, evaluate requirements and translate these requirements into solution or reference architectures to support business strategy.
- Define impact of requirements on the organization and challenge business needs. Negotiate and form partnerships with various parties (e.g. clients, vendors and end users) to reach agreement regarding goals and approaches.
- Develop options, present the pros and cons and negotiate the outcomes to achieve the overall best designs.
- Collect data, analyze the assigned architecture environment and develop the vision on the needed architecture whilst anticipating future customer, industry and information technology trends.
- Follow up on market trends and translate knowledge to assigned domains/areas. Help define architectural standards and re-use defined materials and policies.
- Monitor and manage the progress of the business & IT roadmaps towards the target state and the (re)use of global standards and solutions.
- Ensure that the architecture is implemented according to plan, minimizing technical/tactical debt.
- Define the rationale and constraints of proposed architectural solution or reference. Identify, document and mitigate risks and issues regarding the future state architecture.
- Co-define methodologies and tools. Document all architecture designs, methodologies, approaches and analysis work for future re-use across projects and/or countries.
- Support technical teams in the design of solutions or references of technology and business problems. Provide technical and process guidance to implementation team members.
- Work with technology developers, test teams, and change management through the entire project life cycle.
- Manage expectations of the business stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in financial services industry (preferably retail banking).
- Fluent Czech and English both spoken and written.
- Broad skills and experience across multiple platforms, processes or architectures, as well as broad knowledge of new technologies and multiple business domains.
- Thorough understanding of the system development lifecycle (including agile).
- Must be highly competent in communicating verbally and through documentation to technical, non-technical, and management personnel.
- Strong analytic, synthetic and outside-in thinking skills.
- Ability to think in strategic (future-oriented) terms and in abstract cross-domain contexts.
- Ability to create easy to read and structured documents and visualizations.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, international and rapidly changing environment.
- Must be self-directed, accountable and responsible for the ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to work in agile-based environment (Scrum, LeSS, …).
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Development and/or enterprise architecture experience considered an advantage.
- Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market.
- Possibility of personal and professional development.
- Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, etc.).
- Opportunity to gain experience in banking and international institution.
- Daily use of English language.
KontaktING Česká republika