IT Security Architect
Within the Tech Department, Security Architect guarantees the right level of security of the bank information systems; also plays the crucial role of trusted advisor for the business, brings expertise and recommendation to secure design interaction between customers and the bank; defines, in collaboration with global functions, the security architecture of newly developed features/ solutions; performs security review of the intakes solutions.
• Define security impact of requirements on the organization and challenge them. Negotiate and form partnerships with various parties (e.g. business, Tech teams, vendors and end users) to reach agreement regarding goals and approaches.
• Develop options, present the pros and cons and negotiate the outcomes to achieve the overall best designs.
• Support technical teams in the secure design of solutions in line with ING requirements and reference architecture.
• Work with technology developers, test teams, and change management through the entire project life cycle.
• Design external connections within internal ING framework
• Ensure compliance practices and information system with group policies
• Provide expertise in the areas of IT security
• He provides active support and recommendation to the Bank in the choice of tool and in their implementation;
• He provides expertise in defining and improving security of IT processes and implement them
• He maintains a technology watch in the field of computer security
• Assists the business in expressing their needs, and business analysts in the drafting of specifications, on security aspects;
• He participates in the discussions ahead of all changes requests and projects to ensure the inclusion of IT security requirements and compliance with existing policies.
• He participated in the redesign of business processes by bringing security aspects and advising for security measures and practices to customers of the bank
• Manages the relationship with risk, internal audit departments and the ING Group in the field of computer security
Required Background & Profile:
• University degree in IT Engineering or similar
• Strong track record in IT Security Architecture/Engineering within Financial/Telco/Energetic environment (5+ years’ experience)
• Knowledge of cryptography, SEM, secure application design, user access management solutions, IT Resilience, ...
• Broad skills and experience across multiple platforms, processes or architectures, as well as broad knowledge of new technologies
• CISSP/ GIAC certification or other relevant security certification
You can look forward to:
• Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
• Possibility of personal and professional development
• Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, etc.)
• Daily use of English language
KontaktING Česká republika