DWH/BI Profík (Señior)
Hi, potential job searcher!
We are looking for a gent to join our Business Intelligence team in ING. Surelly, this is not a standard job listing, we are not standard either, and by “we” I mean both ING and our team.
Let me start with my promises to you; I promise you will work
• on ETL/Data transformations from business understanding to architecture design to a practical implementation; you will see the whole picture,
• on building reports (and analysis) with a strong cooperation with business,
• on building completely new Data Warehouse from scratch,
• on a redefinition of BI domain in ING CZ,
• in an agile environment (and by agile I don’t mean chaos. I mean that you will be able to influence what we do and how we do it, you will see results of your work by working together with business on prototypes).
Additionally, note that
• SQL and architectonic focus will be your daily bread,
• you will be adequately financially appreciated.
To be successful in the position of Profík, you should have
• 4-year experience in a similar position (DWH/BI Architect/Analyst/Developer),
• excellent knowledge of SQL,
• experience with Data Modeling (and tools used for Data Modeling),
• experience with Data Warehouse and Data Mart design and architecture,
• business approach and understanding,
• fluent Czech, English written and spoken
What are your expectations for me, ING and/or BI team? Let’s discuss in person, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yeah and by the way, we offer some interesting benefits
• background of an international financial institution with a strong position on the market,
• a possibility of personal and professional development,
• standard ING Bank employee benefits: 28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, etc.,
• daily use of the English language
Looking forward to meeting you in person,
Tomas Hunacek, Team lead for DHW/BI at ING Bank Czech Republic