IT Business Analyst
Are you interested in
identifying and documenting requirements and analysing these requirements from a business vs. IT perspective as well as analysing current application landscape and performing requirements impact analysis; defining current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions) and work with the client and the Architect to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution requirements?
Do you want to
• Partner with business owners to define needs and initiate solution development
• Lead requirements gathering, analysis and verification
• Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional and quality requirements
• Lead discussions and involve the appropriate resources in decisions concerning UIs, data flows, data integrity, and data integration.
• Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, system & technical requirements, and other nonfunctional requirements.
• Facilitating implementation of new functionality
• Manage projects
Do you have
• University or high-school degree
• Minimal 3 years experiences in financial institution IT department
• Fluent Czech and English both spoken and written
and some of the other skills
• Experience in business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis.
• Experience in writing functional and technical specifications.
• Thorough understanding of the System Development Life Cycle.
• Project Management and analytic skills.
• Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and set priorities among competing demands
• Customer focus mindset.
THEN WE ARE LOOKING RIGHT FOR YOU
so please, let us know about yourself
We will offer you
• Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
• Possibility of personal and professional development
• Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, Makro card for employees etc.)
• Opportunity to gain experience in banking and international institution
• Daily use of English language
KontaktING Česká republika