IT BUSINESS ANALYST
The position of IT Business Analyst, as we call it Feature Engineer, is about identifying and documenting requirements and analysing these requirements from a business vs. IT perspective as well as analysing current application landscape and performing requirements impact analysis. You will also define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions) and work with the client and the Architect to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution requirements.
What woud you mainly do at ING?
- Partner with business owners to define needs and initiate solution development
- Lead requirements gathering, analysis and verification
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional and quality requirements
- Lead discussions and involve the appropriate resources in decisions concerning UIs, data flows, data integrity, and data integration.
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, system & technical requirements, and other nonfunctional requirements.
- Facilitating implementation of new functionality
- Manage projects
What you need to perform successfully at ING?
- University or high-school degree
- Minimal 4 years experience in financial institution IT department
- Fluent Czech and English both spoken and written
What else can be helpful?
- Experience in business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis.
- Experience in writing functional and technical specifications.
- Thorough understanding of the System Development Life Cycle.
- Project Management and analytic skills
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and set priorities among competing demands
- Customer focus mindset
Why joining ING?
- Be part of a great team with friendly colleagues that are ready to help each other
- Flexible working hours with Home Office possibility
- Free parking for every employee
- International environment with daily use of English
- Broad portfolio of trainings
- Modern offices in OC Harfa, just few steps from Metro B Českomoravská
- Attractive benefits package (Multisport card, Cafeteria, 28 days of vacation).
- And last, but not least, an environment which is relaxed, people oriented and where we like to work and have fun
KontaktING Česká republika