Senior marketing specialist
ING is looking for pro-active senior marketing pioneers who want to join our adventure. In the role of marketing specialist, you (together with your colleagues) will be responsible for all the ING brand and sales ATL strategy & execution, leading the company towards it’s ambition to become a true challenger brand in the CZ market. The key responsibilities will include defining, implementing, and managing the retail marketing strategy towards ING Bank sales goals.
You will be responsible to bring these products to the market with a big bang, and ensure that the market ING develops an effective (online & broker) lead generation ecosystem.
• Development of successful and creative product marketing roadmap and campaigns, including ATL and advertising, promotions, etc.
• Responsible for achieving sales targets for different products
• Development and execution of a comprehensive retail marketing plan that supports sales plan and meets the organisations financial and non-financial objectives.
• Manage the media mix. (brief and challenge the media agency, contribute to the media tools choosing, control the costs, follow the media placement)
• Work with the Research and Business Intelligence specialist to conduct and apply a market segmentation strategy that permits to clearly define those consumer, market segments to pursue the needs of those segments and how to best meet them.
• Work closely with, but also challenge the creative agency, media agency, DTP/graphical studio, printing house, etc. to maximize result
• Analytical rebel eager to test new marketing and brand activation ideas
• Ambitious, eager and enthusiastic product marketing expert
• Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in large, recognized Czech or multinational company
• Understands how to build and present a story
• Experience in marketing strategy development & execution
• Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Result oriented with ability to proactively initiate projects and carry them out to completion and resolution
• Strong sense of responsibility and ownership. Ability to work under pressure independently as well as in cross-functional groups.
• Very good communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all company levels, including top management
• Team player, but self-motivated person, easy networking
• Experience in (Digital) Marketing for Mortgages or Consumer Lending is an advantage
• University degree, business or marketing is an advantage
• Very organized and structured
• Fluent Czech and English
You can look forward to:
• Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
• Possibility of personal and professional development
• Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, etc.)
• Daily use of English language
KontaktING Česká republika