SENIOR SAS ADMINISTRATOR
Hi, potential job searcher!
We are looking for a gent to join our DevOps team in ING Bank. Surely, this is not a standard job listing, we are not standard either, and by “we” I mean both ING and our team.
What woud you mainly do at ING?
- Assist with creation of new and reviews existing functional specifications for applications and upgrades.
- Participates on Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Configuration management process executions & follows up with the problem resolution.
- Participates on tests and performs release to the production environment.
- Interacts with business users and software vendors to troubleshoot installation and implementation issues and problems
- Identifies potential risks, resistance and performance gaps related to applications and works to develop and implement specific corrective actions/plans to mitigate the concerns.
- Participate on security standard review process and on mitigation of identified issues.
- Pursues continuous improvement of data quality, standardization of data management processes, efficiency, and quality of service.
What you need to perform successfully at ING?
- Experience as an Administrator or experience with implementation of out of the box solutions, for example Workflow(BPM) or ERP.
- Analytical thinking and technical focus.
- Knowledge of SQL programming.
- English written and spoken.
What else can be helpful?
- Experience as a SAS System Administrator.
- Knowledge of Base SAS programming, as well as the SAS Macro language for use in understanding current code and development of additional analytic solutions.
- Understanding of predictive analytics, data quality, data wrangling and data management concepts.
- Advanced understanding of server security in general.
- Understanding of SAS products and how they function together in a distributed environment:
- SAS/Enterprise Guide;
- SAS/Enterprise Miner;
- SAS/BASE, IML, STAT, ETS;
- SAS/GRID; SAS Visual Analytics/HPA Server
Why joining ING?
- Be part of a great team with friendly colleagues that are ready to help each other
- Flexible working hours with Home Office possibility
- Free parking
- International environment with daily use of English
- Broad portfolio of trainings
- Attractive benefits package (Multisport card, Cafeteria, 28 days of vacation).
- And last, but not least, an environment which is relaxed, people oriented and where we like to work and have fun
KontaktING Česká republika