We are happy to offer you an opportunity to strenghten our team of DevOps!
What will be your responsibilities?
• Assist with creation of new and reviews existing functional specifications for applications and upgrades.
• Participates on Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Configuration management process executions & follows up with the problem resolution.
• Participates on tests and performs release to the production environment.
• Interacts with business users and software vendors to troubleshoot installation and implementation issues and problems
• Identifies potential risks, resistance and performance gaps related to applications and works to develop and implement specific corrective actions/plans to mitigate the concerns.
• Participate on security standard review process and on mitigation of identified issues.
• Pursues continuous improvement of data quality, standardization of data management processes, efficiency, and quality of service.
Are you someone who is:
• Able to communicate clearly and present concepts, data and issues in a structured way
• Multi-tasking and able to work in AGILE environment
• Analytical and strong in problem-solving
• Fluent English both spoken and written
We expect from you:
• University or high-school degree, or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years of experience in IT Technologies on relevant position
• Experience with JBoss, Tomcat, Apache
• Experience with unix/linux and windows environment
• Experience with DevOps methods and continuous integration and deployment tools, including Jenkins, Git, SVN, Jira, Bamboo, Cucumber or Docker
• Experience with scripting(PowerShell, CMD), scheduling (Control M), Python
• Previous programming experience and/or work in analytical positions is an advantage.
You can look forward to:
• Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
• Possibility of personal and professional development
• Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, etc.)
• Daily use of English language
KontaktING Česká republika