We are happy to offer you an opportunity to strenghten our team of DevOps!
Providing support of application, software, and architecture in the Development, the System Test, the User Acceptance and the Production environments.
Do you want to
• Assist with creation of new and reviews existing functional specifications for applications and upgrades.
• Participates on Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Configuration management process executions & follows up with the problem resolution.
• Participates on tests and performs release to the production environment.
• Interacts with business users and software vendors to troubleshoot installation and implementation issues and problems
• Identifies potential risks, resistance and performance gaps related to applications and works to develop and implement specific corrective actions/plans to mitigate the concerns.
• Participate on security standard review process and on mitigation of identified issues.
• Pursues continuous improvement of data quality, standardization of data management processes, efficiency, and quality of service.
Are you someone who is
• Able to communicate clearly and present concepts, data and issues in a structured way
• Multi-tasking and able to work in AGILE environment
• Analytical and strong in problem-solving
• Fluent English both spoken and written
Do you have
• University or high-school degree, or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years of experience in IT Technologies on relevant position
• Experience with JBoss, Tomcat, Apache
• Experience with unix/linux and windows environment
• Experience with DevOps methods and continuous integration and deployment tools, including Jenkins, Git, SVN, Jira, Bamboo, Cucumber or Docker
• Experience with scripting(PowerShell, CMD), scheduling (Control M), Python
• Previous programming experience and/or work in analytical positions is an advantage.
You can look forward to:
• Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
• Possibility of personal and professional development
• Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, etc.)
• Daily use of English language
KontaktING Česká republika