DEVOPS APPLICATION SPECIALIST
Hi, potential job searcher!
We are looking for a gent to join our DevOps team in ING Bank. Surely, this is not a standard job listing, we are not standard either, and by “we” I mean both ING and our team.
What woud you mainly do at ING?
- Assist with creation of new and reviews existing functional specifications for applications and upgrades.
- Participates on Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Configuration management process executions & follows up with the problem resolution.
- Participates on tests and performs release to the production environment.
- Interacts with business users and software vendors to troubleshoot installation and implementation issues and problems
- Identifies potential risks, resistance and performance gaps related to applications and works to develop and implement specific corrective actions/plans to mitigate the concerns.
- Participate on security standard review process and on mitigation of identified issues.
- Pursues continuous improvement of data quality, standardization of data management processes, efficiency, and quality of service.
What you need to perform successfully at ING?
- University or high-school degree, or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in IT Technologies on relevant position
- Experience with unix/linux and windows environment
- Experience with DevOps methods and continuous integration and deployment tools
- Experience with scripting(PowerShell, CMD), scheduling (Control M), Python
- Previous programming experience and/or work in analytical positions is an advantage.
- Experience with RPA is advantage
What else can be helpful?
- Able to communicate clearly and present concepts, data and issues in a structured way
- Multi-tasking and able to work in AGILE environment
- Analytical and strong in problem-solving
- Fluent English both spoken and written
Why joining ING?
- Be part of a great team with friendly colleagues that are ready to help each other
- Flexible working hours with Home Office possibility
- Free parking
- International environment with daily use of English
- Broad portfolio of trainings
- Attractive benefits package (Multisport card, Cafeteria, 28 days of vacation).
- And last, but not least, an environment which is relaxed, people oriented and where we like to work and have fun.
KontaktING Česká republika