Customer experience specialist
Own, manage and constantly improve customer experience of ING Bank retail customers. This included all existing and future sales and servicing channels as well as experience with existing and future retail products. It is independent role that must proactively search for improvements and align with other departments with improvement execution.
- Establish set of processes for measurement, evaluation, execution an follow-up that leads to improvement of customer experience and loyalty of ING Bank retail customers
- Proactively monitor positive, neutral and negative feedback from clients and also from employees and any relevant third parties and plan follow-up with aim to improve customer experience
- Also, proactively identify spots where customers might get negative experience and suggest their improvement
- Monitor agreed improvement actions across other team in ING Bank, how they are implemented and whether they improved the situation
- Proactively identify all clients touch points. Areas to monitor include also social media, complaints, calls to CSD, visits and online actions etc.
- Together with assisted channels management cooperate on mystery shopping
- Implement systematic measurement of customer experience (such as transactional NPS, complaints handling etc.) and report to management in a structured manner situation and implementation of corrective measures
- Proactively cooperate with other teams to timely identify possible negative customer experiences in newly established systems, processes and services.
Required background and Experience
- Customer experience, marketing, sales or product management background / necessarily not only from financial industry (e.g. also from telco companies, mobile operator etc.).
- Strong customer focus
- Spoken knowledge of English language
- High analytical skills
- High presentations skills
- PC skills on higher office level (Office package: Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Internet/Intranet)
- University degree (Economy or Financial area) is advantage
- Driving license
- Communicative person with presentation and perfect analytical skills. Must be able to steer tasks pro-actively forward. Ability to work within team and supervise it (co-operate and communicate). Self-propelling and pro-active attitude with strong sense of ownership.
KontaktING Česká republika