RELATIONSHIP MANAGER of Financial Institutions
- Widening of FI customer and product base to defined target market
- Sales of bank products to eligible customers, organize and catalyse product delivery
- Interface customer contact regarding daily business
- Take responsibility for KYC/ CDD / AML process of designated client´s portfolio
- Assist in execution of credit applications
- Meeting personal revenue budgeted, return requirements and zero credit loss norm
- Building professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- 5 – 6 years of experience from FI sector (banking, asset management, payment institutions, FX provider)
- Ideally relationship management profile dealing with customers or interest to deal with customers
- Excel & PowerPoint capabilities
- English, Czech language
- Open, friendly and transparent person
- Ability to work independently and readiness to learn
- Reliability, detail oriented and focus on accuracy
What do we offer to you? Why to start working for ING?
- Being part of small but important department allows you to grow professionally quickly
- Daily use of English language, we have foreign colleagues and are international company
- Great trainings (both professional and soft skills)
- Friendly colleagues – nearest is Alena, she is ready to help you with your first step here
- Attractive benefits package (Multisport card, Cafeteria, extra days of vacation)
- And last, but not least, an environment which is relaxed, people oriented and where we like to work and have fun
And now we are looking forward to receiving your application.
How are we going to proceed?
- If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply for this job via the button "Odpovědět"
- In March, we will start personal meetings where we would like to know something about your experiences, opinions and expectations
- In return, we will be ready to share all the necessary information to help you to make right decision to take carieer opportuinity in our team
KontaktING Česká republika