IT Security Architect
Within the Tech Department, Security Architect guarantees the right level of security of the bank information systems; also plays the crucial role of trusted advisor for the business, brings expertise and recommendation to secure design interaction between customers and the bank; defines, in collaboration with global functions, the security architecture of newly developed features/ solutions; performs security review of the intakes solutions.
Do you want to
• Define security impact of requirements on the organization and challenge them.
• Develop options, present the pros and cons and negotiate the outcomes
• Support technical teams in the secure design of solutions in line with ING requirements and reference architecture.
• Work with technology developers, test teams, and change management through the entire project life cycle.
• Ensure compliance practices and information system with group policies
• Provide expertise in the areas of IT security
• Provide active support and recommendation to the Bank in the choice of tools and in their implementation
• Provide expertise in defining and improving security of IT processes and implement them
• Assist the business in expressing their needs and business analysts in drafting of specifications on security aspects;
• Participate in the discussions ahead of all changes requests and projects to ensure the inclusion of IT security requirements and compliance with existing policies.
• Participate in the redesign of business processes by bringing security aspects and advising for security measures and practices to customers of the bank
• Manage the relationship with risk, internal audit departments and the ING Group in the field of computer security
Do you have
• University degree in IT Engineering or similar
• Strong track record in IT Security Architecture/Engineering within Financial/Telco/Energetic environment (5+ years’ experience)
• Knowledge of cryptography, SEM, secure application design, user access management solutions, IT Resilience, ...
• Broad skills and experience across multiple platforms, processes or architectures, as well as broad knowledge of new technologies
• CISSP/ GIAC certification or other relevant security certification
You can look forward to:
• Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
• Possibility of personal and professional development
• Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, etc.)
• Daily use of English language
KontaktING Česká republika