! Transaction services specialist !
- Widening of the corporate customer base through prospect acquisition
- Sales of the assigned products to eligible customers
- Interfacing the customer and the bank, keeping customers satisfied through product delivery to customers‘ expectations
- Meeting the revenue budgeted
- Be care of client compliance
- Develop, maintain and optimize proactively new and existing client relationships (globally) in view of the marketing and sales of TS solutions (TFS, WCS, PCM, BMG) in support of the overall relation and in alignment with relationship manager (PAM / LAM)
- Coordinates the different phases of the sales process up to the implementation of the TS deal and its follow-up including relevant
- Ensure proper completion of transactions, including clear instructions for handover to Client Services (e.g. final scope document);
- Provide feedback to local / regional management and other relevant stakeholders on client needs and market developments
- Responsible for achieving the TS sales & profitability objectives for designated client portfolio;
- Identify TS business opportunities based on good understanding of client needs, incl. identifying cross selling opportunities towards other products;
- Agree on joint client selection in close cooperation with the respective PAM/LAM, based on thorough wallet analysis;
- Propose product development strategies.
- 5 – 6 years of experience from banking front-office (Superior knowledge of the assigned products - Escrow accounts, Cashpool, Commercial cards, Electronic/internet banking, ..
- Open, friendly and transparent person
- Very good interpersonal skills, efficient team player with highest ethical snadards
- Outstanding analytical skills
- University degree
- Very good PC skills (MS Windows, Internet technologies, Database systems)
- English (fluent)
What do we offer to you? Why to start working for ING?
- Being part of small but important department allows you to grow professionally quickly
- Daily use of English language, we have foreign colleagues and are international company
- Great trainings (both professional and soft skills)
- Friendly colleagues – nearest is Alena, she is ready to help you with your first step here
- Attractive benefits package (Multisport card, Cafeteria, extra days of vacation)
- And last, but not least, an environment which is relaxed, people oriented and where we like to work and have fun
And now we are looking forward to receiving your application.
How are we going to proceed?
- If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply for this job via the button "Odpovědět"
- In case of this position, our statements will be faster and you can expect an answer already on Wednesday, January 16, 2019
KontaktING Česká republika