IT Security Specialist
As our IT Security Specialist you will define the Information System security strategy and policies, manage security deployment across all Information Systems. You will also ensure the provisioning of information availability and you are recognized as the Information security expert by internal and external stakeholders with proven strong technical capabilities.
What You would mainly do
• Provide expertise in the areas of IT security
• Perform Security monitoring and analysis
• Incident management
• Advising the local management team on Information risks (incl. Cyber risks)
• Communicate, Create and maintain security awareness
• Proactive risk mitigation: Implementing security by design in processes, people and technology
• Define metrics for key controls
• Penetration testing
• Maintain methodologies and information security processes
What you need to perform successfully
• 3 - 5 years' experience within Information Security.
• A proven track record in information risk, security and compliance
• Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization.
• Able to present technical ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• CISSP/ GIAC certification or other relevant security certification
What you get in reward
• Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
• Possibility of personal and professional development, gaining experience in banking and international institution
• Parking slots and bike cage at Harfa
• Flexible working hours with home office possibility
• Selection of benefits: 28 holiday days, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day …..
• Daily use of English language
KontaktING Česká republika