COMPLIANCE PROJECT MANAGER
Are you interested in management in the multinational companies?
Is banking your „cup of tea“?
Do you have experience from compliance and Compliance projects (at least two years)?
Do you speak Czech and English fluently?
To our Compliance Team we are searching for a new colleague: Compliance Project manager
• Extended advisory and monitoring activities for FATCA/CRS. Local FATCA/CRS Compliance specialist.
• Oversight of implementation of Model Bank 1st phase post-go live back-log.
• Model Bank project enters its 2nd phase, which will require Compliance assistance and keeping closer control over designed processes and their testing
• In light of new product/s, same activities will be needed such as coordination with other countries, process design reviews and advisory
• Participate at testing and provide advisory for testing of phase 2 and following activities
• Economic I Law education (University)
• Understanding to financial market regulation
• Experience on the financial market
• Fluent English
• PC skills
What we offer:
• Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market;
• Possibility of personal and professional development;
• Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, etc.)
• Opportunity to gain experience in banking and international institution.
KontaktING Česká republika