CHAPTER LEAD OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
At ING we are in the full agile swing. You know what’s squad, chapter and tribe about? As a Chapter Lead of product management you apply your expertise and experience to drive innovation for your area and develop the craftsmanship of your chapter colleagues, and realize the purpose of your squad together. Does this sound familiar to you? Do you have previous retail experience from lending? Then you are the right person we are looking for!
Your key responsibilities
As a chapter lead of product management you are proficient in your area of expertise and devote usually 60% of your time to:
• Be a regular squad member and continue to apply your specific expertise to your squad’s backlog
• Positively contribute to the vision in your area, introduce and nurture innovation within it
And usually 40% of your time to the people management tasks:
• You are the hierarchical lead of your chapter, you support and develop your colleagues through effective knowledge sharing and resource usage, and promote the One Agile Way of Working culture.
• You ensure the Chapter members have appropriate competencies and skills by continuous improvement of their skills and the area of expertise as a whole
• You work with your peers to overcome challenges and, collectively, do a better job
• You co-create the area vision and effectively resource the tribe and squads
• You analyze market trends and derive the relevant and for the future necessary adjustments in the craftsmanship
• You drive active discussion and decision making, and ensure alignment on vision, topics and impediments
• You coach individual team members to learn and improve on a specific challenge
• Propose training and further education measures
• You ensure the tribe and squads have the right people and skills, and develop the members of your chapter
• You lead the chapter meet-up and ensure way of work related information is shared and craftsmanship improved
• Together with the Product Owner and Agile Coach, you help others to be more successful by focusing on craftsmanship, improving and sharing the Way of Work, and creating a high performing team
• You are the lead for performance management, remuneration and daily people management for your chapter.
• 3+ years’ professional experience at senior/managerial level in retail, product management (lending experience is an advantage)
• Business oriented person with strong focus on delivery
• Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
• Proven planning and organizational skills. Project management experience is an asset. Ability to work on an international level is a strong asset.
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Accountable, taking ownership, wanting to make the difference for our customers
• Ability to develop a long term vision/strategy and translate this vision into concrete actions
• Able to communicate in English
What we offer:
• Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market;
• Possibility of personal and professional development;
• Standard ING Bank employee benefits (28 holiday days, luncheon vouchers as 100 CZK/day, flexible Cafeteria budget, employer´s contribution to employee´s pension and life insurance, free flu vaccination, flexible working hours, etc.)
• Opportunity to gain experience in banking and international institution.
KontaktING Česká republika