APPLICATION SPECIALIST - ING Bank
From April this year our TECH (IT) department has started to work in an agile environment. It is a challenging and exciting journey that we have just started. We are currently looking for a new colleague, who will join IT retail bank ops chapter (8 members). Chapter is part of Daily Banking Tribe.
What you gonna do?
- Participating on Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Configuration management process executions & following up with the problem resolution
- Participating on tests and performing release to the production environment
- Coordinating with business users and software vendors to troubleshoot installation and implementation issues and problems
- Participating on security standard review process and on mitigation of identified issues.
- Pursuing continuous improvement of data quality, standardization of data management processes, efficiency, and quality of service
- Reviewing functional specifications for new application and upgrades. Creating and maintaining documentation for application in custody
- Regular on call duties, which are extra paid
What you should have?
- At least 3 years working experience in a position of 1st or 2nd level ops support or analytical position
- Working experience with JBoss, Tomcat, Apache
- Working experience with unix/linux and oracle, experience with windows environment is a plus
- Interest in DevOps methods and continuous integration and deployment tools, including Jenkins, Git, SVN, Jira, Ansible, Elastic Search, Log stash
- Previous working experience in banking or telco sector is an advantage
- Fluent English both spoken and written, Czech/Slovak is an advantage
What we offer?
- Working in an informal environment with emphasis on cooperation
- Possibility of personal and professional development (1 – 2 external trainings per year, cooperation with global expert groups
- ING standard and extra benefits for employees (free parking, showers for cyclicsts, flexible work time for all the employees, regular staff events and more)
- modern offices in OC Harfa,
- Daily use of English language – cooperation with colleagues and vendors in Spain, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania
KontaktING Česká republika