CUSTOMER JOURNEY DIGITAL CHANNELS
Customer Journey who will be responsible for E2E topics in Digital Assisted Channel Squad.
Position is part of Daily Banking Tribe.
- Become familiar with processes related to assisted channels on detailed level.
- Became familiar with systems used for customer requests and their internal processing.
- Analyzes from process perspective and from perspective of other processes aspects related to retail banking project. Handles requests from other units related to this matter. Contributes to testing of system deliveries..
- Contributes to resolution of process deficiencies and supports their streamlining.
- Perform IT security checks.
- Contributes to proper analysis, description and harmonization of processes within the chapter.
- Applies product knowledge from rich experience and deep understanding, to develop and maintain an attractive and compliant product offering.
- Could represent the domain at internal and external consultation bodies.
- Reaches agreements with stakeholders from various areas.
- Perform individual controls and tasks
- Understanding of financial services functioning
- IT systems integration experience preferred
- Very good communication and organization skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- University graduate
Your personal profile
- Customer focus
- Communication skills
We offer you
- Trainings so that you can develop yourself both personally and professionally
- An international working environment
- Help in order to get up to speed very quickly
- An attractive benefits package (Multisport card, Cafeteria, extra vacation days, home office, life insurance, free parking, fruit and drinks in the office, …)
- And last, but not least, a people oriented environment, where we like to work, be extraordinary and have fun
KontaktING Česká republika