COUNTRY KYC DELIVERY LEAD
Within our COO domain, in country Czech Republic, we are looking for a Country KYC Delivery Lead, to lead and organise the local KYC tooling and KYC processes and deliver the connection and implementation to the global solution. The Country KYC Delivery Lead reports (hierarchically and functionally) to the Country KYC Lead and is part of the Global Virtual Delivery community.
This role requires experience in operating in a complex environment and profound knowledge of business developments and IT and tooling solutions, within the KYC domain in particular. It combines a client focused attitude with analytical skills and result oriented strategic thinking. Your scope is both local (with your KYC peers as well as IT counterparts) as global (part of the global virtual delivery community). Externally you will also have to coordinate with local IT vendors, if applicable.
Your working enviroment:
The Country KYC Delivery Lead is part of the Country KYC organisation as well as integral part of the Global KYC organisation. In your role as Country KYC Delivery Lead you will report directly to the Country KYC lead. You are part of virtual community of KYC delivery leads globally.
The Global KYC organisation is a new organisation within the COO domain. Their purpose is
“Enabling people and organisations to use our banking services by ensuring a compliant and competitive KYC ecosystem”.
By bringing all KYC related capabilities into one functionally steered organisation (Global KYC) this will support the standardisation of related processes, enhance controls, shared tooling and optimise operations processing across all of the business lines. Helping us to achieve a more robust KYC environment that will strongly contribute to ING’s overall response towards more stringent regulatory requirements in this area and beyond.
The Global KYC organisation is a 1st line department providing the ING business and functions with guidance, standardised solutions on the area various KYC related regulations (on process, control, tooling, etc.) as well as realising operational excellence. You will be part of managing and supporting the transformation towards this global organisation from your country and as such contribute significantly to the realisation of the One Agile Way of Working methodology within ING.
The main responsibility of the KYC Delivery teams is to design, develop, deliver and maintain the bank wide compliant-by-design KYC Digital Platform, customer journeys, tools, products and services that are either consumed by the end customers or by ING internal customers (both at global and local level) ensuring the platform is embedded in the local environment, while making use of globally provided technologies and process tools such as AI and advanced transaction monitoring. As the Country Delivery Lead you will support the overall purpose and delivery at a local level.
During the design and implementation phase of the Global Digital platform, the Country Delivery lead also remains responsible for the local KYC solutions.
Specifically, you have the following key responsibilities:
- Ensures delivery for Country KYC data and tooling for the full suite of KYC products delivered by the country (incl. local IT solutions build/maintained that support the KYC capability set)
- Drive the planning and implementation of the Global Delivery tribe into local planning and handshakes
- Ensure that the (digital) service provided covers the entire range of the KYC processes locally.
- Ensures the relevant people/teams operating in the field of KYC, in the country, build and deliver the relevant solutions and processes as specified and agreed with the Global KYC Delivery Tribe. On topics such as Transaction Monitoring, Screening, Risk Classifications and CDD.
- Drive availability of data needed to complete KYC processes, for Transaction Monitoring, Screening, Risk classification and CDD and help identifying and bridging gaps.
- Be a sparring partner for the Country KYC Lead and the Global KYC Delivery Tribe Lead on both content as well as process.
- Actively collaborate with the Country CoE and Operations Lead on the Country KYC activities, to ensure effective & efficient process and tooling support/delivery.
- Deliver ongoing support for the Country KYC Lead to ensure effective and up to date reporting towards the Country KYC Committee.
- Participate as active partner in the Global Delivery Virtual Community to ensure continuous improvement cycles.
- Liaison towards the Country IT organisations, on topics such as staffing, solution design and service management.
- Highlights opportunities and analyses problems detected; follows up on these matters. Suggests and implements improvements for internal business processes towards Country KYC lead as well as Global Delivery Tribe.
- Represents ING towards (external) parties in the context of KYC digital service platforms and innovation, if applicable.
- Act as ambassador of the One Agile Way of Working within ING.
- Develops and maintains a network within the ING organisation.
Knowledge and expertise required:
As the Country KYC Delivery Lead you:
- Are skilled, professionally, knowledgeable and solution oriented.
- Have an academic degree.
- Have at least 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry, preferably within Wholesale / Investment Banking and/or Retail Banking.
- Have a vast track record of working in the area of IT and/or Operations, and have a thorough understanding of the current market and regulatory conditions and challenges that the financial industry faces in the area of KYC
- Have proven (IT) Vendor management skills.
- Believe in the agile way of working, self-steering teams and empowering of colleagues.
- Are able to motivate teams and manage highly skilled individuals.
- Are fluent in English speaking and in writing.
- Have experience in complex organisations and a bird’s eye view and knowledge of business processes and associated risks.
- Are organisationally sensitive.
- Have proven communication, convincing and advisory skills with the ability to work at all levels in the organisation (a track record in project management is advantageous).
- Excellent planner and organiser.
- Are willing and able to travel.
We can offer you:
- Join a highly motivated team of professionals with international exposure.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, which is rapidly changing on the back of changing client needs, regulatory requirements, operational excellence challenges and funding topics.
- Trainings so that you can develop yourself both personally and professionally.
- An international working environment.
- An attractive benefits package (Multisport card, Cafeteria, extra vacation days, home office, life insurance, free parking, fruit and drinks in the office, …).
- And last, but not least, a people-oriented environment, where we like to work, be extraordinary and have fun.
- Beautiful view from our terrace on the 12th floor on Prague.
- We are already looking forward to your response, so do not hesitate and apply for this job via the button “Apply" (in the next step button "Odeslat”) before 31. 10. 2019.
- Interviews, presentation and competency questionnaire will take place as soon as possible.
KontaktING Česká republika