We‘re looking for people who can use their analytical power to help colleagues decide with whom ING should (not) do the business.
How are you contributing to ING?
You play an essential role in ensuring the good reputation of ING, as you:
- are the first line of defense against money laundering and terrorist financing
- perform non-financial risk assessment of customers
- identify the types of business relations and activities that a customer is likely to engage in
- determine whether these relations and activities could be suspicious and expose the bank to potential financial loss or reputational risk
- are given guidance and training to gain the required regulatory knowledge
Thanks to you ING knows how risky every customer is, how often the customer has to be checked and how far the research has to go.
Are you also someone who …
- got a Bachelor or Master degree from a University
- is fluent in English (additional language is a bonus, but not required)
- previous experience with KYC and banking is a big advantage!
- is highly collaborative
- can recognize important information, research and make connections
- has exceptional organizational, planning and time management skills
- focuses on delivery with attention to detail and on time
- possesses drive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- is flexible and open to change
… Then you are our new Know Your Customer Analyst!
Want to make a meaningful impact?
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING is changing what banking can be. For you that means plenty of opportunities for personal growth in a continuously evolving environment. In return we ask for your long-term commitment and involvement.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!
What can we offer you?
- Great team and good cooperation
- Daily use of English in an international banking environment
- Flexible working hours, incl. HO
- Agile way of working
- flexible Cafeteria budget, pension and life insurance contribution, medical benefits
KontaktING Česká republika