JUNIOR LENDING SPECIALIST (6 MONTHS STA)
The Wholesale Banking Lending team in ING Czech Republic has a challenging opportunity available for an ambitious Junior Lending Specialist.
The team is responsible for the bank’s lending strategy across the various market segments relevant for ING in the Czech Republic. This includes lending to the largest Czech Corporations (PAM), subsidiaries of foreign multinationals (LAM), as well as structured finance, project finance, acquisition finance and real estate finance transactions.
We lead the structuring and execution of all lending transactions for existing and new clients while maintaining a healthy credit portfolio. The team consists of a group of highly motivated professionals that work closely together with Global Sector Teams, Relationship Managers (PAM/LAM), Risk Management, Legal, Transaction Services, Client Service Delivery, Syndications, Lending Operations and other ING businesses.
The role involves:
- Assessing and dimensioning the business potential of current, newly acquired and target customers.
- Performing financial analyses as well as company and sector related research;
- Preparing and writing credit applications.
- Depending on experience provide support towards structuring and execution of new transactions.
- Advising on economic capital, risk weighted assets, transaction economics (Green Light process).
- Preparing credit ratings.
- Maintaining the data quality of lending files as well as Administration and operational tasks around the existing portfolio.
- Developing a day to day working relationship with Global Sector teams, Relationship Managers, Client Service Delivery Account Management, Legal, Risk Management, Syndications, Operations and the ING network.
As a Junior Lending Specialist:
- You will support the execution of new lending transactions, annual reviews and modifications (in close cooperation with other team members depending on nature of client and proposal);
- In this role, you will identify and respond to the needs of existing and prospective clients on lending products, while identifying possible cross-sell opportunities in close cooperation with colleagues across the international network of ING;
- You are responsible for the accurate, efficient and timely execution of credit files related to the various lending products as well as financial markets and transaction services products requiring credit limits;
- You will prepare, discuss and conclude term sheets and loan documentation with clients, incl. cooperation with other team members as may be appropriate;
- You will be responsible for monitoring the credit profile of your designated clients (including covenant calculations) and initiating appropriate actions in case of deteriorating credit quality.;
- You will provide further support to the Lending team as appropriate.
Your work environment:
- The position is based in Prague for 6 months, starting in Jan/Feb 2020
- The position involves contacts with many different ING departments & clients as well as ING’s strong international network.
- We operate at the heart of ING’s wholesale banking franchise in the Czech Republic providing many opportunities for further career advancement.
- This environment provides excellent opportunities for a talented individual to gain experience in a high-paced and international environment.
- The position is full time for 40 hours a week.
KontaktING Česká republika