CUSTOMER JOURNEY MORTGAGES - REGULATORY EXPERT
Do you want to be part of the very exciting and new times at ING? Do you want to experience challenge and achievement with us? Do you know regulations in mortgages? Then you are very right here! We are preparing a brand-new product: mortgages! We need you to start and finish successfully the journey!
You, as a Customer Journey Mortgages Regulatory Expert will operate inside Retail banking operations. You will have incredible opportunity to gain experience from cross – border cooperation in international environment! You can have impact and encouragemenet for your skills and new ideas!
Do you enjoy:
- Mortgages and its operational, compliance and regulatory management
- Enterprise and operational risk management
- to set up controls based on procedures and regulations
- to set up new procedures, communication and sharing ideas, rules and necessary steps
- to collect and assemble opinions from different branches and directions, integrate them and create final solution
- to be an expert (or able to become) who collect all the procedures, regulations, rules and create the requested outcome
- to work in international environment with visible impact
- than it is just right for you!
- Excellent knowledge of regulations regarding mortgages
- Ideally some previous experience from compliance, credit risk or legal
- Good knowledge of banking environment
- Good knowledge of English language
- Team player with good communication skills
- You will be responsible for proper implementation of all external regulations regarding mortgages
- You will take control of all internal guidelines and policies implementations
- You will create and validate all internal documentation connected with mortgages
- You will closely cooperate with ORM, Credit Risk, Legal and Compliance and other departments
- You will cooperate on setting up and development of mortgage products
We offer you:
- Unique opportunity to take part in setting up of brand-new product and department
- Trainings so that you can develop yourself both personally and professionally
- An international working environment
- An attractive benefits package (Multisport card, Cafeteria, extra vacation days, home office, life/pension insurance …)
- Free parking space for you in our garages
- Working in modern office building in Harfa next to Českomoravská metro station, with wonderful view from our terrace on the 12th floor in Prague!
KontaktING Česká republika